Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Man eater

My poor little oli macaroni, got off the school bus this rainy wednesday afternoon and ran all the way home as fast as her two little shanks could carry her because today, she got to spend a couple of hours being big sister to a litttle baby girl :)
I love babysitting but I must admit, that i am relieved when the kids arrive home after school. they do help me so much and are incredibly sweet with little al.

And little al? Well, he loves the kids too. But... i wasnt expecting this...

when I walked into the living room... i found little al... attacking my baby oli!!! you can clearly see, she was attempting to eat half of oli's face off...

yeah..

I think I need to be careful from now on... You know... in case little al gets a little hungry around my kids...

you never know :)

Anyways, things are back to normal, baby is gone and the kids are doing their homework... and I am about to make my way to the always dirty kitchen. sigh... is this all their is in life? cleaning and cleaning?

Bah... I say it is enough. One day, when the kids are older and moved away, i will be missing my hectic tired days and yes.. my messy house.

It is in this messy house that our memories are made :)

haha... now the test is... can i gently remind the ocd and anal part of my brain that some messiness is ok?

suck... I better be quiet, get off my bum and go clean up some now.

sigh.

i dont mind the clutter so much you know. Its the... Nasty dirty kitchen that gets to me... Arg. Everything else is ok. Well... The kitchen and the bathrooms... Those are the grossest in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment