Friday, February 7, 2014

Keeping busy with my babies

I've been keeping busy lately. As if being a mother of 5 kids with ages ranging from 5 to 13, I've become the babysitter and I am quite enjoying being a part time mom to other kids and babies. They make me nostalgic just thinking about my own babies and how they have all grown up so quickly. I have been a happy camper lately because of these little angels in my life.

On Mondays, I babysit this little guy who is 9 months old and his sister who is 5 years old. These kids are so sweet but by the time they leave, I am completely exhausted! I think I am definitely getting old... Well, maybe not, haha!

On Wednesdays, I babysit this little girl who is barely 7 months old. She is the sweetest little thing around and we lovingly call her "wednesday baby". Yes, I know... we are appalling people but she doesn't seem to mind being called that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment