Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sugar-Free Cookies

Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
The other day, I found the recipe for these cookies online. They had amazing reviews and I decided to make them for my family. I wasn't wrong about how easy they were to make, I had them ready in about 5-7 mins and they quickly went in the pre-heated oven. The only different thing I did from the recipes instructions was add some oats to them.

They came out of the oven and because I had added the oatmeal, they were a lot dryer than the ones in the original picture. But I was expecting that. What had me anxious was to know if the taste would be good or bad. They are after all... Sugar-Free (gulp).


So what the verdict? I thought they were ok. They taste good... but I don't know... something about real sugar sure is yummy! Will I make these again? Probably not but they were simple and easy to make and tasted pretty decent for sugar-free cookies.

4 comments:

  1. there was just no sugar at all? or did you use a sugar substitute? they do look yummy though, despite how they might taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what the hey?! lolol you found me after all these years?! you are amazing, how on earth did you find this place again? lol missed you. and yes, i used stevia.

      Delete
  2. haha! you have always been in my feed, so you pop up when you post something! i love that you're writing again ;)

    ReplyDelete