Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Surprise!

I am so happy tonight, I literally got the coolest surprise ever!!!

For the past few weeks, Ive been mommy to two little kids on mondays. This past monday was my last monday doing so. And tonight, their sweet mommy came over and gave me this helium balloon along with a box of chocolate.

Such a cute and sweet detail. It has literally made my day :)

I am a lucky girl, I am surrounded by friends that care about me. I think... i need to do this too for someone.

Tomorrow, I will go get a balloon and a box of chocolates and drop it off somewhere just to show i care about them.

Now... All i need to finish this evening in style is a nice warm bubble bath :) I think I'll be doing that now. Right after I put the monkeys to bed.

Ooooo and before I forget... I got a new calling today... That makes three now. I kindly suggested I get released from the other two lol. Im so excited about sunday!!!! Today has been a good day :)

3 comments:

  1. Having good friends is the greatest! Can't wait to hear about your calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i got called as a rs teacher :S i havent taught people above the age of 13 in.... 15 years? im nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will do great! your writing (blog) is interesting, and you're good at it, so will your teaching! you definitely have a talent. i would love to be in your lessons.

    ReplyDelete