Saturday, February 8, 2014

Yummy Ham Soup

One of the things I really don't enjoy is cooking. I really don't have that cooking bone in me and being a mother of 5 hungry kids kinda puts me in a predicament. I am forced to cook often but there are days, when things just come together while I run around in the kitchen desperately seeking my magical fairy whom I know will rescue me from my obligation to cook.

Tonight, was no different. I had this little thing whipped up in under 30 mins and the kids just loved it. I am a lucky mom, my kids love soup but this soup especially got amazing reviews from all my 5 kids. I also thought it was pretty good :) So here is the recipe for my famous homemade soup recipe.

Yummy Ham Soup
Yummy Ham Soup
http://mysatisfiedmind.blogspot.com/
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:
3 Leeks (washed thoroughly and sliced)
1 bunch of Celery (washed and sliced)
1 tblsp of butter
Dash of Salt
2 cups of chicken stock
1 8oz can of cream of mushroom
1/2 cup of Velveeta Cheese
1-2 cups of cubed cooked Ham

Directions:
1. Put celery and leeks in a pan along with butter and salt. Cook for about 5 mins.
2. Transfer to a soup pot and add 2 cups of Chicken Stock, bring to a boil.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for about several minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment